The Ruth Culver Community Library was designed to be implemented in two phases/stages. Our current building (Phase 1) is 13,565 square feet plans for future expansion (called Phase 2) to be implemented when funding allows. The Phase 2 expansion will feature the following enhancements to better serve the Sauk Prairie community and its visitors.
- Large print Collection: Expanded and moved to the first floor for convenient access.
- Study Rooms: Addition study rooms including a study room to accommodate 6-8
- Board Room: A reservable space for Board meetings for groups of 12-15
- Storytime Room: A dedicated storytime room for regularly weekly storytimes and babies programs
- Seating: Additional seating throughout the library, especially along the river windows
- Adult Collection: Expanded collection space for adult materials.
- Teen Collection: Expanded collection space for teen collection.
- Children's Collection: Expanded collection space for children's materials.
Please contact Lauren White if you have any questions.